Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Need to find a loan to purchase a business. I have a good down payment, however my credit score is l

my credit cards having small limits 300 - 500, and the fact that I use them every month so my balances look high. I can%26#039;t use prosper, because I live in New york state, and there is a cap on the intrest rates they charge so no one will bid. Any suggestions of legitimate places to borrow money from (Hard Loans, etc.)



Need to find a loan to purchase a business. I have a good down payment, however my credit score is low due to?

If you%26#039;re in dire need of a loan, www.prosper.com is a viable alternative to a standard bank. You sign up at the web site, run through a credit check, and post a request for loan funding. Regular people can offer to fund all or part of a loan. Your interest rate is lower than at a bank. And it is legal: Clark Howard%26#039;s mentioned it on his radio show.



And if nothing else, please avoid sending personal information to the people here that are offering you a loan. No actual, real banker has a Yahoo or GMail account with which they do business. They%26#039;ll have an e-mail address with their bank. And they won%26#039;t solicit business through Yahoo! Answers.



Need to find a loan to purchase a business. I have a good down payment, however my credit score is low due to?

If you plan to pay back the money , you can ask for a loan at your credit union or Prosper. People may help you. More information at http://www.acreditlibrary.com/prosper.ht... and http://luccu.org



You can check with the SBA for government grants, funding, but you may need to do some paperwork. From http://www.delg.org/

1 comment:

  1. Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?, PayLATER Loan is given all types of loans and amount at low interest rate of 2% Apply now via email at: ( paylaterloan@zoho.com ) OR WhatsApp ( +1 929 222 7518 )

    ReplyDelete

 


good credit score © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting