Saturday, October 31, 2009

Freeze your credit score?

A ten dollar cost what do you think of this new idea offered by equifax?



Freeze your credit score?

I learned the hard way to live within my means. It has kept me out of trouble for the last 15 years. If we all could do that.......... mmhhhmmmmm



Freeze your credit score?

I believe that it is not the credit score that is frozen, but your report. Your score would vary with activity. I believe that the $10.00 price tag will most likely drop as several states require it to be lower and I suspect that at $10.00 it will not see many takers. You are entitled to a free report yearly from each reporting bureau so if you did it every 4 months you could on a rotating basis keep a pretty good eye on your credit.



~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


good credit score © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting