Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a 510 credit score can I get a loan or do I need to go to a credit repair company? Thanks, Ro

Ok lets be honest . First off 510 is a horrible score but it can be fixed. The law states that anything on your credit report can only remain on it for a max of 7 years. First what i would do is check your credit report and see if you have anything of 7 ears or longer on it. Then write a letter to each creditor demanding they take it off.



Second thing to do is sit down with a credit counselor or repair company your choice and start to get to work on these things. A counselor will mass all your debt together and force you to make payments. A repair company usually uses the loop holes in the credit laws to get thigns removed from yoru credit report and up your score.



A lot fo people dont know this but a CREDIT COmpany such as experian, equifax and transunion are not government companies. You yourself could start up your own credit reporting agency :) A lot of people dont know that.



I have a 510 credit score can I get a loan or do I need to go to a credit repair company? Thanks, Roger Maris?

Yes!! I can help you out send me an email - I just got a loan approved with a credit score of 500



We will beat any other mortgage company閳ユ獨 rate



Thanks,



Darrell Blanchard



Great Lakes Financial Group



dblanchard@glfinancialgroup.com



I have a 510 credit score can I get a loan or do I need to go to a credit repair company? Thanks, Roger Maris?

That%26#039;s a low number, means a higher interest rate. National average is about 670..



I have a 510 credit score can I get a loan or do I need to go to a credit repair company? Thanks, Roger Maris?

ok yes you can get a loan but it will be difficult to find someone to give it to you and if they do it will be a pretty high interest rate. that dont mean you have to go to a credit repair company just get a copy of your credit report find the reports that are not paid or current start small call a couple of the companies and ask for a settlement price if you can pay it then pay it if you can not set up a payment plan but be careful if you do that do not give them a creditcard number or bank acount number becouse they will and can dip back into the acount for the full amount and sometimes more. whenever paying a colections company send a cashiers check or money order for YOUR protection



I have a 510 credit score can I get a loan or do I need to go to a credit repair company? Thanks, Roger Maris?

Hi.



This site is well recommended and will definately help you:



http://bestamericanfinance.bravehost.com



I have a 510 credit score can I get a loan or do I need to go to a credit repair company? Thanks, Roger Maris?

Credit repair first or you will pay an arm and a leg for your loan. Usually companies charge hundreds of dollars to simply pull your credit and send correctly worded dispute letters閳ユ敄his is the key閳?.people will tell you that you can do this yourself for free but the truth of the matter is that the credit bureaus will throw your letters away or simply reject them. There is an easy to use online kit that will deliver the results you want available for just $19.95 at the source website. A similar kit is being sold via infomercials and radio talk shows for seventy dollars more but they try to solicit you repeatedly for other services after the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


good credit score © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting