Saturday, October 31, 2009

Credit help? How do I find out my credit score? Can I do it online somewhere?

?



Credit help? How do I find out my credit score? Can I do it online somewhere?

www.freecreditreport.com it says it is free but you have to sign up for a 30 day trial of credit protection or something do what i did use it to get report then next day cancel subscripton cause if you dont cancel in 30 days it charges you



Credit help? How do I find out my credit score? Can I do it online somewhere?

You can go to either of the three major credit bureaus or myfico.com (or some other places) to get it online. Its not free though. To get the credit reports themselves (once per year) is free but not the fico score.



Credit help? How do I find out my credit score? Can I do it online somewhere?

There are several online credit report and credit monitoring services. Most of them will allow you to access your credit report and score from all three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax and TransUnion).



I personally use FreeCreditReport.com from Experian and am very happy with their service. You can view all of your online credit report options here:



http://consumercompare.org/creditreport/



Credit help? How do I find out my credit score? Can I do it online somewhere?

Call your credit card companies and ask them.



I did that and found out Washington Mutual will give you your score for free whenever you ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


good credit score © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting