Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a 645 credit score and just paid off a card. will my score go up not that it's paid in f

It won%26#039;t go up right away. These reports only change once a month. It takes time to have it hit your records. I also assume you meant to type the word %26quot;now%26quot; and not the word %26quot;not%26quot;?



It%26#039;s not The amount of outstanding debt is what they look , it%26#039;s the percentage of what is of your available debt. Keep the card and account open for awhile.



I have a 645 credit score and just paid off a card. will my score go up not that it%26#039;s paid in full?

Depends on how much you owed. If its small amounts its better to pay payments to earn credit , In high amount its good to pay them off and you score might change a few points. You can always get a free Credit repot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


good credit score © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting