Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I need a website or lender thats willing to help me consollidate my debt, even with my low credit sc

I need a car but because my credit is so low and i%26#039;m in so much debt i cant get approved for a auto loan.



I need a website or lender thats willing to help me consollidate my debt, even with my low credit score.?

If you are already in debt, why would you want to finance a car and have even more debt? That doesn%26#039;t make sense.



I need a website or lender thats willing to help me consollidate my debt, even with my low credit score.?

You ever think of why you%26#039;re in soo much debt. Folks are quick to want a new car. I have an 88 cadillac with 149,000 miles %26amp; a 95 chevy cavalier (5-speed) with 164,000 miles. I keep the engines in good shape %26amp; they run as good an anything else. Maybee you%26#039;re in too much debt as it is to get another car. And nobody cares really since folks are loosing their houses.



I need a website or lender thats willing to help me consollidate my debt, even with my low credit score.?

Your best bet is to stay away from online sites that claim to be able to give you low rates and or ask for an up front fee. Try talking to your bank to get some ideas. I was almost scammed by The Dinary Group so don%26#039;t believe everything you see on the net. Also stay away from lenders from outside the country, they do not follow the same rules and guidelines as the U.S.



PLEASE be very carefull!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


good credit score © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting