Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My credit score is zero. but i just closed on a house, will my mortgage payment build my credit scor

Your credit score can%26#039;t be zero. FICO scores don%26#039;t go that low.



Yes, making payments on any loan will boost your rating



My credit score is zero. but i just closed on a house, will my mortgage payment build my credit score?

How can your credit score be zero and if it is how did you qualify to buy a house? If that%26#039;s the case and you make your mortgage payments on time then that will raise your credit score.



My credit score is zero. but i just closed on a house, will my mortgage payment build my credit score?

how do u know its zero? go to www.annualcreditreport.com to check.



and yes, mortgage payments build a more positive credit score.



My credit score is zero. but i just closed on a house, will my mortgage payment build my credit score?

sure you score can be zero. If you don%26#039;t borrow money.



You can also get a home loan with a zero credit score. It%26#039;s called manual underwriting. Its not a sub prime loan and you can get the lowest interest rates avaliable. It%26#039;s the way loans where givin%26#039; before all the fico score worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


good credit score © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting