Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My credit score is in the low 500s and I need to get a loan to pay my debt off and get caught back u

Does anyone know of any lenders that could help me. Im in a deep hole and I need help asap!



My credit score is in the low 500s and I need to get a loan to pay my debt off and get caught back up on bills

It will be really tough to get a loan with the score.



If you have at least a 520 score you can try prosper.com



But it will be tough to get funded.



My credit score is in the low 500s and I need to get a loan to pay my debt off and get caught back up on bills

if you own a home you can get an equity loan, refinance loan, or a second mortgage very easily. Those are not to hard to get and you can get one that combines your existing mortgage.



That%26#039;s better then filing bankruptcy, but if you are not a homeowner then you%26#039;re screwed. You%26#039;ll either have to start hawking stuff and putting large payments down on your debt or get a loan from a bank that someone can sign off on for you.



My credit score is in the low 500s and I need to get a loan to pay my debt off and get caught back up on bills

Today the lenders have started offering nearly all varieties of loans for people with poor credit record.They are also introducing many new loan products meant for this group. Now people with poor credit can get the same choices as those with the good or mediocre credit. Today you can use bad credit personal loans for many purposes like car purchase, vacation or even debt consolidation.



But if you have some assets to offer as collateral, your chances brighten. The primary reason why people with poor credit history do not get loans is because the lenders are scared that the borrowers will default again. But if you can offer collateral, your lender is secure in the knowledge that his money is in safe hands. You have to try and meet the repayment schedule, failing which you lose the asset.



My credit score is in the low 500s and I need to get a loan to pay my debt off and get caught back up on bills

I can not assist you with finding lenders. However, have you considered another approach to your problem? Possibly you could create a budget to pay small payments to each. Or, gain control of your score by paying one bill off at a time and, in return, negotiating a deletion from your credit report. It%26#039;s a thought. Feel free to email me with any additional questions.



My credit score is in the low 500s and I need to get a loan to pay my debt off and get caught back up on bills

There is a great place to go with this. I was in a very similar situation.



This is getting help from real people without the use of banks or credit card companies. Good Luck!



http://www.prosper.com/join/lzc5wh



My credit score is in the low 500s and I need to get a loan to pay my debt off and get caught back up on bills

Hello,sequel to your question,I will direct you to a loan consultant that once helped me when i was in financial straits and brought me back on my feet even when my credit score was really poor.Visit them today and enjoy an unmatched interest rates,honest lending and more.To apply online,just write to this email address:longterm.loan02@financier.com or customer care address:transparent.loan@yahoo.com



Good Luck.



Mrs.Nadia Richmond



My credit score is in the low 500s and I need to get a loan to pay my debt off and get caught back up on bills

Sorry, no one will lend you money without collateral and that kind of score.



If these are credit cards i would call counsumer debt counseling to work out a plan.



My credit score is in the low 500s and I need to get a loan to pay my debt off and get caught back up on bills

Hi i am babra johnson i recieved you request about needing a loan so i decided to help,



you know there are many scams out there trying to rip you off your money. I was scammed twice before i got my loan. On my third atempt i mailed a loan officer and i never realy thought i would ever get my loan, but i got it by faith you can contact them by {oxford_loans-finance@yahoo.co.uk} His a legit loan officer in united kingdom.



He might be willing to help you if you are not a scam, because he has been dupped on several cases. have a nice day.



BABRA JOHNSON.

1 comment:

  1. try these some direct payday lenders will give you a chance heres a list with really high acceptance
    http://dillysano-mymakemoneydiary.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

    ReplyDelete

 


good credit score © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting