Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My credit score/ history?

my report only shows one thing, and thats a $154 dollar collection to a phone company... is this why i cant get a sstudent loan? after this is paid can i then apply without a co signer (b.c i dont have one)?



My credit score/ history?

if you dont have a credit history you%26#039;ll need a cosigner for a student loan -- usually your parents



My credit score/ history?

You will need to pay it and then make sure it is reported to the bureau. After it is cleared, you should be able to get a loan, though you may still need to shop around for a lender.



My credit score/ history?

It%26#039;s not as simple as just paying the bill. Normally that would still leave a bad mark on your credit history, because the old collection would remain on your report. However, I have heard that it%26#039;s possible to negotiate with the bill collector and get the item removed in exchange for paying the bill. Make sure you do that before sending them money.



My credit score/ history?

thats highly possible but you should go ahead and pay that balance and have them report that as paid in full and if possible get a receipt and reapply for student loan and show proof that it was paid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


good credit score © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting